Brought to you by: www.fightthebias.com
1) Washington DC's low murder rate of 69 per 100,000 is due to strict gun control, and Indianapolis' high murder rate of
9 per 100,000 is due to the lack of gun control.
2) Statistics showing high murder rates justify gun control but statistics showing increasing murder rates after gun control
are "just statistics."
3) The more helpless you are the safer you are from criminals.
4) An intruder will be incapacitated by tear gas or oven spray, but if shot with a .357 Magnum will get angry and kill
5) A woman raped and strangled is morally superior to a woman with a smoking gun and a dead rapist at her feet.
6) When confronted by violent criminals, you should "put up no defense - give them what they want, or run" (Handgun Control
Inc. Chairman Pete Shields, Guns Don't Die - People Do, 1981, p. 125).
7) These phrases: "right of the people peaceably to assemble," "right of the people to be secure in their homes," "enumerations
herein of certain rights shall not be construed to disparage others
8) retained by the people," and "The powers not delegated herein are reserved to the states respectively, and to the people"
all refer to individuals, but "the right of the people to keep and bear arms" refers to the states.
9) The Constitution is strong and will never change." But we should ban and seize all guns thereby violating the 2nd, 4th,
and 5th Amendments to that Constitution.
10) Rifles and handguns aren't necessary to national defense! Of course, the army has hundreds of thousands of them.
11) A handgun, with up to 4 controls, is far too complex for the typical adult to learn to use, as opposed to an automobile
that only has 20.
12) Women are just as intelligent and capable as men but a woman with a gun is "an accident waiting to happen" and gun
makers' advertisements aimed at women are "preying on their fears."
13) Guns cause violence, which is why there are so many mass killings at gun shows.
14) Most people can't be trusted, so we should have laws against guns, which most people will abide by because they can
15) The right of Internet pornographers to exist cannot be questioned because it is constitutionally protected by the Bill
of Rights, but the use of handguns for self defense is not really protected by the Bill of Rights.
16) Free speech entitles one to own newspapers, transmitters, computers, and typewriters, but self-defense only justifies
17) The ACLU is good because it uncompromisingly defends certain parts of the Constitution, and the NRA is bad, because
it defends other parts of the Constitution.
18) Charlton Heston, a movie actor as president of the NRA is a cheap lunatic who should be ignored, but Michael Douglas,
a movie actor as a representative of Handgun Control, Inc. is an ambassador for peace who is entitled to an audience at the
UN arms control summit.
19) We should ban "Saturday Night Specials" and other inexpensive guns because it's not fair that poor people have access
to guns, too.
20) Police officers have some special Jedi-like mastery over handguns that private citizens can never hope to attain.
21) Private citizens don't need a gun for self-protection because the police are there to protect them even though the
Supreme Court says the police are not responsible for their protection.
22) Citizens don't need to carry a gun for personal protection but police chiefs, who are desk-bound administrators who
work in a building filled with cops, need a gun.
23) Trigger locks do not interfere with the ability to use a gun for defensive purposes, which is why you see police officers
with one on their duty weapon.
Handgun Control, Inc., says they want to "keep guns out of the wrong hands." Guess what? You have the wrong hands.